The Natural Cycles of Life and Change
Systems Thinking is finding patterns and relationships, and learning to reinforce or change these patterns to fulfill your vision and mission.
- Not if, but when to go through shock?
- How deep is the trough?
- How long will it take?
- Will we get up the right side and rebuild?
- At what level will we rebuild?
- How many different rollercoasters will we experience?
- Are there other changes occurring?
- Will we hang-in and persevere?
- How to deal with normal resistance?
- How to create a critical mass for change?
- Personal transitions
- Employee self-management
- Stages of learning–all types
- Interpersonal relationships
- Coaching sequence
- Dialogue and discovery
- Conflict management
- Situational leadership tasks
- Teams, groups, meetings
- Strategic Planning
- Core Strategies (cutting/building)
- Overall Change Management