Gold Mastery Certification in Executing Your Strategic Planning
It is time to discuss your immersion in our Gold Mastery Certification in Executing Your Strategic Planning.
Certification Pre-Requisite: Generally, you must attend the 2½ day Executing Your Strategic Planning workshop in order to qualify to attend the Certification.
Alternative Pre-Requisite: There are exceptions to this if attending the workshop is impractical. Please see certification prework below for alternative choices. The time it takes to complete the pre-requisites is usually 24 hours, the same as the 2½ day workshop without travel expenses and half the workshop registration costs.
Certification Pre-Work: In order to prepare you for the Certification immersion and enhance your experience, you have some intense pre-work assignments that you need to start on now. The pre-work consists of the following tasks:
- Please read in advance the following package of Articles. You will receive them upon registration.
- Organizational Capacity for Change (AOCC)
- Leading Cultural Change (ACC)
- Enterprise-Wide Change (AEWC)
- Holistic Organizational Design (AHOD)
- Executing Your Strategic Plan (AESP)
- Annual Strategic Review Executive Summary Article (AASR)
- Business Excellence Architecture & Organization Design (ABEA)
- Executive Coaching for Results (AECR)
- Effective & Mature Teams (AEMT)
- Improving Team Meetings and Performance (AITM)
- Systems Solutions vs. Simplistic Problem Solving (ASPS)
- Leading Strategic Change (ALSC)
- The Rollercoaster of Change (AROC)
Bring an actual work or client situation/case to resolve (a problem, issue, project, strategic plan) in exercises throughout the Certification. Lastly, bring all necessary documentation for a work case, for yourself to get advice on, including strategic plans, values statements, problems and issues, leadership programs, operating plans, etc.
- In addition – You MUST read four books, one State of the Art Report and view 2 Web Enhanced Learning Series Webinars that cover the range of the Certification, as this week is for experienced Strategic Thinkers who know the basics of our ABCs of Reinventing Strategic Planning into Strategic Management. Please purchase and read the following books and reports prior to the Certification:Books and Executive Briefing Books Cost: $125.00
- Book – Pearls of Wisdom Book (POW)
- Book – Executing Your Strategic Plan (EWC)
- Book – Peals of Wisdom II (WWE)
- Book – Destination Thinking Book (DT)
- Executive Briefing Booklet – Leading Enterprise-Wide Change Book (EBEWC)
Recommended Optional Books:
State of the Art Report Cost: $40
All can be found on www.SystemsThinkingPress.com
Web Enhanced Learning Series Webinars on Executing Your Strategic Planning
Cost: $800 plus 2 new Webinars (Future cost of 2 new webinars to be determined at a later date)
If for some reason you cannot attend the 2½ day Reinventing Strategic Planning workshop, you may be allowed (pending approval) to purchase and view our four Web Enhanced Learning Series Webinars
- Becoming a Professional Change Agent and Systems Thinker – 6 part web enhanced learning series (WB-PCAST-ALL)
- A State of the Art Best Practices Research Report on Leading Strategic & Cultural Change (WB-SOA-LSC)
- Executing Your Strategic Planning (EWB-ESP Series)
- Learning Strategic Change (WB-LSC Series)
For those who have attended the 2½ day Executing Your Strategic Planning workshop, the Webinar Series above is a mandatory review and FREE to you.
Summary Mandatory Pre-Requisites Total Cost = $1,085.00
Plus future cost of 2 new webinars to be determined at a later date
- Lastly, please bring all your Executing your Strategic Plan materials and PowerPoint slides (obtained with each State of the Art Report Webinar) so you can use them to help you prepare for the presentations you will make.
Note: This is a 4½-Day Immersion in Executing Your Strategic Planning, so come prepared for evening work on all nights in preparing your presentations to demonstrate your mastery. See the links to our rounds to know which you might be asked to present on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. There will be no time for outside activities. However, we do plan for a gathering of all participants and facilitators on Monday nights.
Our meeting schedule starts with an 8:00 AM continental breakfast and goes into the evenings each day. This is a serious immersion learning process. Lunch is provided each day. On day five (Friday), we work from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM, ending with a boxed lunch at 1:00 PM. Please do not plan an airplane departure before 3 PM at the earliest.
Click here to register for the Gold Mastery Certification for Executing Your Strategic Planning that you are interested in attending.
We are looking forward to a great week with you, facilitated by our highly experienced Global Partners *.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you.
Local Location Information: See the registration pages for each Certification for local hotel recommendations and Certification locations.
Founder and CEO
Haines Centre for Strategic Management
* Certification Facilitators are subject to change without notice
Note: USD and The Haines Centre have increased the rigor required for an EMBA course. USD also requires a University type application and $70.00 fee at time of registration. Please also see a follow up separate email to you on filling out the USD application for their records prior to the class start date.