- To learn and appreciate the history, principles and schools of thought of Strategic Thinking and its 50 years of scientific research as told on www.globalast.org and its frequently asked questions.
- To understand and learn the simplicity of the ABCs of Systems Thinking as the only universal framework and guide currently available in the world.
- To learn there are many ways to think of the strengths/weaknesses of each and learn how to apply Strategic and Systems Thinking.
- To learn “how to” facilitate The Systems Thinking Approach™ to Strategic Management topics to Deliver Customer Value in all it’s various and diverse applicants.
- To practice the key simplicity of the ABCs of Systems Thinking in developing your own strategic career and life plan.
- To learn the key tools, tips and techniques to successfully install a Strategic and Systems Thinking approach throughout your organization. Including Learning-Change-Training-Leadership-Human Resources-people, hiring, succession, innovation, etc.
- To practice designing and tailoring specific Systems Thinking tools and applications to meet client needs, wants, times and costs.
- To discuss how to successfully facilitate difficult situations in using the Systems Thinking Approach™ to Group Facilitation.
- To reinforce Strategic and Systems Thinking and its top 20 tools for daily strategic thinking and Problem solving.
- To receive feedback on your facilitation skills and level of mastery in Strategic and Systems Thinking.
Benefits – What do you get from our certification?
As a result of achieving the Gold Mastery Certification in Strategic Systems Thinking you will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Systems Thinking and Strategic Management as a “New Orientation of Life” and a Universal Thinking Guide.
- Be able to conduct four 1-Day Strategic & Systems Thinking workshops as a fully qualified #2 with quick progress to a lead solo facilitator.
- Have an ability to design many new to you, yet universal Haines Centre applications of Systems Thinking to almost every situation you execute at work including:
- Strategic Human Resource management
- Strategic Career and Life Planning
- Achieving Leadership Excellence
- Fostering an Innovation Culture
- The Rules Of Simplicity
- Be able to explain Systems Thinking and its Four Foundational Research concepts with clarity, simplicity and speed. This includes its history, origins and why and how it is essential for success in how you think, not just what you think about.
- Have an ability to become a skilled architect in designing, building and sustaining “A Systems Thinking Approach®” for an organization to achieve business excellence and outstanding results.
- Have the ability to think more strategically and innovatively as a leader, Facilitator and a consultant on a daily basis.
- Have a significant growth in self-mastery and breakthrough facilitator skills at the personal, interpersonal, and team levels.
- Have the ability to be coached at work by Haines Centre master consultants, as you have now begun your life-long educational and experience – based journey to have mastery of Universal Systems Thinking tools and applications.
- Have an MBA-level equivalent course # and credits from the University of San Diego, as well as, Continuing Education Units. (CEU’s)
- Be able to personally improve your overall job performance, advance your consulting, training and facilitator skills, as well as, enhance your personal brand, job security, career and mobility with the prestige as a strategic leader in your field.
and finally – eligible to keep pursuing our Platinum Mastery Certificate: An USD approved equivalent of an MBA