Overview of the Associate Consultant and Certified Affiliate Opportunity
If you are interested in joining the Haines Centre’s prestigious global alliance of master consultants and trainers, please keep in mind the following:
- It takes some time to build a practice in business consulting, even with our support and help. This includes our proprietary intellectual property, Master-Classes and Gold Mastery Certifications, marketing, referrals, and mentoring. See Benefits of Becoming Associate Consultant
- Do you already have a thriving consulting business? Or, if you are new to the consulting world, are you among the few with the perseverance and resources to make it? Are you highly skilled in selling and closing client work?
- The Haines Centre operates from our strong value system, including a loose-tight framework for independent and interdependent collegial relationships.
- We work as a team – we do not grant territories or exclusive domains/industries. We provide each other referrals, learning, and joint work.
- The Haines Centre is for people who want long-term success and for those who are willing to share their knowledge and ideas and also have colleagues help them increase their business. We want people with a long-term view.
- We work with consultants and trainers who have a strong presence, and at least 8 years of work experience, out of which at least 5 years as a senior executive and/or consultant.
- Our clients are CEOs. We focus on Strategic Management (planning and implementation, people and leadership, innovation and culture change) for sustainable success, as our primary business.
- We are primarily a consulting firm that does mastery level training as part of our focus on improving client results.