A Global Team of Strategic Management
Master Consultants and Trainers
Now serving USA: Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington D.C., Seattle | CANADA: Toronto, Calgary, Regina, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec | CHINA: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei | AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth | ASIA & MIDDLE EAST: Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Brunei, Dubai, Kuwait, Jeddah, Kuala Lumpur, Manila … and most Major Cities Worldwide
We are a leading-edge, global team of strategic management consultants, facilitators and trainers who are renowned for our universal and practical application of systems thinking principles to business sustainability. We make a meaningful, sustained difference to our clients and society as we:
- Enhance the strategic management and leadership capabilities of top executives and their organizations,
- Customize The Systems Thinking Approach® with each client to facilitate the development and practical implementation of a tailored Strategic Management System.
What Our Clients Achieve With Us
We help organizations achieve their strategic objectives and excel in 4 key outcome areas, what we call the Quadruple Bottom Line:
- Financial Performance
- Marketplace Positioning
- Employee Engagement
- Societal Contribution
Organizations get superior results in 20 different ways in their Quadruple Bottom Line, when we Train, Coach and Consult with them on Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning and Strategic Change and Implementation, delivered with Simplicity, Clarity and Speed.
What we do:
How we do it:
When you hire us, you get:
- Superior Results: You get the elegant simplicity of our Systems Thinking Approach® to Strategic Planning and Strategic Management to achieve and sustain superior business results.
- Knowledge Transfer: You get our knowledge, skills, materials, and strategic thinking methodology transferred to your people to develop your in-house capabilities.
- Greater Value: You get the expertise and reach of large, well-known consulting and training firms without their overhead costs.
What Really is Strategic Management?
“In simple terms … it is everything you have to do well to ensure long term
relevance, viability, sustainability, of your organization”
- Stephen R. Lin